Find providers and contact information
What to do in Finnmarksvidda
Showing 1-10 of 36 results
We join the native reindeer herders - the Sámi - in their annually reindeer herd migration to the Arctic coast. The tour is unique and this opportunity is a rare privilege, provided by sami reindeer herders.
Restaurant Haldde at Thon Vica Hotel: High quality Arctic dishes. Menu in 7 international languages. Opening hours: 3 Jan - 22 Dec, 12.00-23.00. Location: Thon Hotel Vica, Bossekop, on the E6.
The restaurant is only open on request.
Extraordinary escape for the unique minded.
Dog sled expedition to the Arctic sea together with Engholm Husky. Suitable for experienced outdoor people who looking for something special.
We organise guided trips onto the Finnmarksvidda mountain plain, by snowmobile in the winter and by ATV in the summer.
Stabbursnes Nature House and Museum is an information center for nature and culture in Finnmark and a National Park Visitor Center for Stabbursdalen National Park.
NorthernNorway Tourist Board is the marketing body for the tourism activities in Northern Norway. The office is not open for visitors, but is accessable for information about local tourist offices and suppliers of accomodation, food and beverage, activities, transports etc.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Experience Northern Europe's largest and richest rock carving site, inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List.