Find providers and contact information
Wildlife safari in Norway
Showing 1-10 of 219 results
Discover Vesterålen arranges guiding-tours in Vestedrålen with an spesiell focus on Nyksund. We offer also "all inclusive"-products for your stay in...
Visit Europe's largest bird of prey, the Sea Eagle, with a wingspan on up to 2 m.
Hovden i Setesdal
Take the opportunity to see the "King of the forest" in his natural habitat!
The safari starts at dusk, and a minibus will take you towards Bykle. The...
This is a three-hour snowshoeing trek in which we hope to experience the King of the Forest, the moose!
During the trip, we also stop at a basic...
Take a tour to Kvaløya to explore some of the beautiful North Norwegian fjord landscape with local photographer Karl-Ivar.
Your main supplier in Lofoten when it comes to courses, conferences, seminars, themed trips, group trips, activities and experiences - all year round!...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Our largest bird is a fish specialist, whether it steals prey from others or it fishes it themselves. Join Smøla Naturopplevelser out to experience...
In Rogers Adventurous World you can join in on safari on Freya and Hitra. "The hidden shoreline" is a treasure trove of unique experiences. Join a...
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway