Go to content Go to navigation
Map

Find providers and contact information Attractions & Culture in Sveio

Showing 1-10 of 16 results
Read more: Ryvarden Lighthouse Photo: Ida K. Vollum

Sveio

Ryvarden Lighthouse

The Ryvarden Lighthouse on Ryvardsneset is a famous landmark on the coast. At Ryvarden you will find, among other things, Gallery Ryvarden art atelie...
Read more: Rex Garden - Rhododendronparken Photo: Kenneth Ravn Ottesen

Sveio

Rex Garden - Rhododendronparken

Visit the beatiful Rhododendron Park "Rex Garden" The Rhododendron park is a special naturepark with 1000 Rododendron and other plants. Some of them...
Read more: The home of Fartein Valen Photo: Ida K. Vollum

Valevåg

The home of Fartein Valen

The home of the composer Fartein Valen (1887-1952) is located in Valevåg, and has been preserved as a museum. Here the famous composer lived much of...
Read more: Ramna Floke - Den oppdagelsesreisende vikingen fra Sveio Photo: www.visitnorway.com

Sveio

Ramna Floke - Den oppdagelsesreisende vikingen fra Sveio

Out at Ryvarden Lighthouse a monument has been erected in memory of Ramna Floke, who was the first viking to settle in iceland, which derived its name...
Read more: Fartein Valen Homestead Photo: Valenheimen

Sveio

Fartein Valen Homestead

Composer Fartein valen’s home is located a half-hour’s drive north of haugesund town centre, and is just before Bømlafjord tunnel. Fartein valen was a...
Read more: Holsvika Photo: Knut Arild Sørensen/ Friluftsrådet Vest

Sveio

Holsvika

Holsvika outdoor amenity is located in Ålfjorden Fjord just south of Tittelsnes. It features a beach, jetty, large grassy areas, superb rocky shoreline...
Read more: "The churchyard by the ocean" Photo: Sveio kommune

Sveio

"The churchyard by the ocean"

The cholera churchyard is best known as “The churchyard by the sea,” a composition by Fartein Valein. The churchyard is about a 20-minute walk along a...
Read more: Einstadbøvoll farm building Photo: Ida Kristin Vollum

Sveio

Einstadbøvoll farm building

An old estate consisting of seventeen houses, all with flagstone roofs, the buildings were listed in 1923. The estate is owned privately, guided tours...
1 of 2 Next
Ad
TEXT ADS
  • Ad
  • Ad
  • Ad
  • Ad
Ad
Ad

Subscribe to newsletter