Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 21 results
NorthernNorway Tourist Board is the marketing body for the tourism activities in Northern Norway. The office is not open for visitors, but is accessable for information about local tourist offices and suppliers of accomodation, food and beverage, activities, transports etc.
Thon Hotel Alta opened in 2010 and has 150 modern double- and family rooms. It is situated in the centre of Alta town, with direct connection to Alta Shopping Centre. All rooms have Wireless Internet and a few also has a kitchenette.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
Help us get the dog sled ready. We can teach you all you need to know to feel safe. We set out under the starry skies, hoping to spot the Northern Lights.
Play an active role on the trip and learn all about the huskies and dog sledding. You can take charge of your own team of dogs or, if you prefer, you can leave it all to us.
With us at Northern Lights Husky you feel you are part of the team.You learn much about sled dog and dog mushing.
The restaurant is only open on request.
Restaurant Haldde at Thon Vica Hotel: High quality Arctic dishes. Menu in 7 international languages. Opening hours: 3 Jan - 22 Dec, 12.00-23.00. Location: Thon Hotel Vica, Bossekop, on the E6.
This fishing holiday destination has everything the travelling angler can look for. You will be spoilt for choice between fishing or visiting Alta, the city of Northern lights.
Based on 4 sharing including boat