Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 34 results
NorthernNorway Tourist Board is the marketing body for the tourism activities in Northern Norway. The office is not open for visitors, but is accessab...
Accommodation in Alta: Scandic Hotel Alta is a first-class hotel, located in the centre of Alta, the actual gateway to the Finnmark region.
Experience Northern Europe's largest and richest rock carving site, inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List.
Here you can walk on pathways arra...
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
Welcome to Alta. In the middle of Alta centrum, at Kunnskapsparken situated in the...
The restaurant is only open on request.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our guest...
Thon Hotel Vica is situated in the middle of the old city centre of Alta. The hotel offers 23 rooms with private bathroom. It has a bar, restaurant, o...
This is a four and a half hour snowshoeing trek out in Alta’s forests. During the trip we try ice-fishing and eat lunch prepared on an open fire at...
This is a three-hour snowshoeing trek in which we hope to experience the King of the Forest, the moose!
During the trip, we also stop at a basic wilde...