Find providers and contact information
What to do in Alta
Showing 1-10 of 28 results
This fishing holiday destination has everything the travelling angler can look for. You will be spoilt for choice between fishing or visiting Alta, the city of Northern lights.
Based on 4 sharing including boat
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
The river Altaelva is one of the world’s best salmon rivers with fishing restrictions and allocation of fishing spots. Fishing is primarily restricte...
Welcome to a walk in an area provoking memories from northern Scandinavia’s first major industry. The culture trail and information boards will show yo...
From Kåfjord there is a permanent T-marked trail/cart road up to Mount Hálddetoppen – 904 metres above sea level. The world’s first Northern Lights Ob...
Seiland National Park: Steep costal landscape with Skandinavias northernmost glaciers. Seiland is a very beautiful part of the islands of vestern...
At the head of the Bognelvdalen valley in Langfjordbotn, a river emerges from the ground. It is called “The Bubble” and is a beautiful subterranean spr...
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
Northern Europe’s largest canyon. Hiking, riverboat trips, bus tours. The showroom is inside the mountain, above the 110-metre high dam. The dam and po...
With us at Northern Lights Husky you feel you are part of the team.You learn much about sled dog and dog mushing. After some instructions and getting t...