Find providers and contact information
What to do in Norway
Showing 21-30 of 10864 results
Vintage design shop inside a coffee shop/cocktail bar. You can buy everything at Fuglen - furniture, plates etc.
"Our guests will have good and lasting memories" whether we are on land, boat or island trips, this is our basic rule and goal.
We offer activities su...
The Association for the Promotion of Skiing (Skiforeningen) runs 13 sports lodges in the Oslo area. You can get to them by walking, bicycling or cro...
Sports cabin by the lake Gørja between Varingskollen and Kikut in the Nordmarka forest.
Café open on winter weekends.
Turnpike road from Hakadal, Nitt...
Sports cabin in Bærumsmarka forest, west of Oslo. Café on Saturdays and Sundays....
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our guest...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
This 45-kilometre long toll road winds through open and easily accessible mountain terrain. The road is located at RV51 from Bygdin and Finnbølslia fro...
Vey well equipped cabins. 4-8 beds per cabin. Individually located at lakes for fishing and swimming, or at places with magnificent scenery. Keresone...