Find providers and contact information
Wildlife safari in Norway
Showing 1-10 of 131 results
Join us for an unforgettable King Crab Safari on the Sarnes fjord.
We start from the Centrum of Honningsvåg and go out on a deep sea safari excursion...
Join us on an unforgettable king crab safari in the area around the North Cape. Here you get a meeting with the notorious king crab, and you get the c...
Deep sea rafting to North Cape.
Join us for an exciting ride with RIB boats to North Cape.
On the trip to the Cape we will make short stops in Kje...
SNOWSHOE HIKING- WITH A VIEW POINT OF THE FJORD
NEW! SNOWSHOE HIKES!
Come and experience the Norwegian winter on snowshoes!
From February 2014 we offer...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
In the summer months from June to August you have a unique opportunity to participate on one of our guided wildlife safaries. This is an adventure you...
Take the opportunity and join us on a hike through Andøys beautiful landscape. We guide you for a 4 hours walk in the middle of native nature full of...
The Lyngen Alps are one of northern Norway’s premier winter wilderness playgrounds.
The Arctic Light! So much more than the midnight sun and northern lights.. You can enjoy the midnight sun from the quayside at Fjordcamp from late May...
Exciting Day Tour (7-8 hrs) to Kvaløyas stunning Fjord scenery by private car and with a trained guide.