Find providers and contact information
Buildings & Monuments in Stranda, Bergen, Ålesund,...
Showing 1-10 of 45 results
Liabygda Church is a wooden, single-nave church, constructed in 1917, seating 150. The architect was Henry Bucher, Oslo, and the builder was Tore Over...
Sunnylven is a tall, airy and roomy church seating up to 270. Built in 1858 and consecrated by Bishop Kaurin on 7th August 1859.
Sunnylven is one of...
Geiranger Church is an octagonal church built in 1842 in timber, seating 120. The architect was Hans Klipe.
It’s thought that there has been a church...
Hellesylt Bygdetun (smallholding) encompasses the small farm, Holen with its buildings, tools and equipment, which was a gift from three elderly sib...
Stranda Church was constructed in wood in 1838, and seats approximately 260. The architect was Rolfsen, and the church was built by Gert Gjert from Nor...
Built around 1180 and is dedicated to the Apostle Andrew. The church is exceptionally well preserved and is one of the most distinctive stave churches...
Built around 1180 and is dedicated to the Apostle Andrew. The church is exceptionally well preserved and is one of the most distinctive stave churche...
Established 1666. Property of the Rumohr Family for over 350 years. Offers tasty meals based on the best of local ingredients. Near Lærdal Golf Course...
"Fiskergutten" - the fisher boy - is situated at Apotekertorget, the pharmacy square. The symbol of the youth's glow and expectation to the future. Made by Knut Skinnarland in 1967. A copy can be found in Akureyri, Iceland - one of Ålesund's friendship towns.
Is situated in the small "peace park" at Skateflua. In remembrance of all Norwegians who travelled over the North Sea to Great Britain during the 2. World War. 320 persons lost their lives during the "migration to England". The monument was inaugurated 8th of May by His Majesty Crown Prince Haakon for the 50th anniversary for the end of the war. The monument is made by Olav Stavseng.