Find providers and contact information
Tours & Safaris in Norway
Showing 1-10 of 2138 results
Borealis Camp- Northern Light Safari
Days: Evey day, on request Time: 18.00-22.00 /on appointment/season based Duration: ca.4,5 hour Number of...
Join us on a modern and comfortable catamaran "Arctic Aurora" for a Northern Lights chase off the coast of Tromsø or the island of Kvaløya (Whale Island).
During the winter season we are visited by various whales feeding themselves on herring and other fishes.
Join us for one night out in the wilderness. We go out by dog sledges into the forest where we have a cozy cabin waiting for us.
Here the old cabin...
Would youlike to see the beautifil landscape of Valdres and Jotunheimen from the air? Valdres Flightclub is based at Fagernes Airport Leirin. It's an...
If you come here at winter time, bring your skiing equipment! You can find a big variety of skiing activities here. The main season is normally from...
Sirdal offers varied and beautiful hiking trails, perfect for shorter day trips as well as overnight stays in the mountain.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
"Sørlandet" is a unique cultural heritage of the maritime Norway. Previously she was a training ship for seamen's training school ship boys, she is now available to experience sailing for the "youth" of all ages.
Do you want to get to know the history and the cultural attractions in the region?
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway