Find providers and contact information
Wildlife safari in Norway
Showing 1-10 of 221 results
Experience the magnificent Lofoten Islands by sea! The rich wildlife in the Lofoten Islands have fascinated visitors for centuries, if you are lucky, you can see both eagles and seals, and a great variation of bird life on a trip to the Trollfjord.
TrollAktiv AS has a wide range of adventure sports.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Incl. luggage transport.
This tour varies from flat to hilly fjord terrain. You’ll visit Rosendal, famous for its Barony, a beautiful historic...
NOK 6 850,-
per person in double room.
The Arctic Light! So much more than the midnight sun and northern lights.. You can enjoy the midnight sun from the quayside at Fjordcamp from late...
Authorized guide company that offers guided tours by bus and boat year round. Sightseeing, deer safari, hunting safari, guided frechwater fishing,...
From November to January humpback whales and killer whales visit the fjords around Tromsø to feed on herring.
Welcome to spectacular Winter adventures on Senja
The tour goes to the Russian mining community of Barentsburg. This is the second largest settlement on Svalbard, with about 400 inhabitants....
There are no fjord ice on Tempelfjorden due to a warm February. We are therefore not able to eat lunch at The Boat In The Ice. We will...
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway