The Norwegian Forum for Experimental Archaeology hosts experiments and demonstrations on the Bastion (Archbishop's palace).
Come join us if you are curious! Free entrance!
- Try the Archaeological Escape Room!
- Join the Instrument workshop with music archaeologist Cajsa Lund.
- Listen to the presentation and demonstration of clothing and devices to use on prehistoric hikes, with Hands on History.
- Learn about woodworking and the tools that were used during the construction of the medieval houses at Stiklestad. By Per Steinar Brevik & Kai Johansen.
- Food and interpretation of the food culture. Tastings and demonstrations of medieval food with culinary archaeologist Daniel Serra and Trondheim Vikinglag.
- Production of lime and production of spindle-whorls, by The Workshops at the Nidaros Cathedral
- Source: Trondheim Events
Sat, September 23, 2017 11:00 AM
- September 23, 2017
- What's Nearby