Welcome to the 8th annual Friday Birken ski race!
Welcome to FredagsBirken ski (Friday Birkebeiner ski race), March 15th 2019
The annual Friday Birkebeiner ski race is organized for the 8th time. The event starts at Thingstadjordet, Rena and finish at Birkebeineren Ski stadium, Lillehammer. FredagsBirken ski race is a part of the Birkebeinber triple.
- The trail is 54 km, and identical to the Birkebeinerrennet.
- You have the choice between free technique and classic technique
- All participants must be over the age of 16 (as of 31.12.19)
- A backback weighing at least 3.5 kg must be worn throughout the race.
The Birken Ski festival offers challenges for everyone
Throughout the week Birken Ski festival offers challenges for everyone. In addition to the Birkebeiner Race there are different distances: Ingalåmi, the women's race 5/15 and 30 km, HalvBirken 28 km, StafettBirken 7,5 km x4 (the relay) FredagsBirken C/F 54 km, UngdomsBirken (Youth ski race)15 km and also the children's race.
- Last Updated: 10/01/2018
- Source: Visit Lillehammer
Fri, March 15, 2019
FredagsBirken ski (Friday Birkebeiner ski race)
- March 15, 2019
- What's Nearby