Every day from October 2nd to 6th the Grimstad Bys Museer welcomes both children and adults to a pleasant and activity-filled visit to the Maritime Museum in Hasseldalen.
This week is mainly about the children. Kystlaget Terje Vigen and the Martime Museum presents many exciting activities at the museum:
- Join a treasure hunt
- Build your own wooden boat
- Learn to tie different sailor knots
- Make your own unique sailor tattoo
- Test yourself as a skipper on the seven seas
- Participate in a overhand knot contest
Open every day from 11AM to 4PM.
Free entry for all children!
- Last Updated: 09/12/2017
- Source: Grimstad Turistkontor
Mon, October 2, 2017 12:00 AM
Tue, October 3, 2017 12:00 AM
Wed, October 4, 2017 12:00 AM
Thu, October 5, 2017 12:00 AM
Fri, October 6, 2017 12:00 AM
Høstferieuka på Sjøfartsmuseet
- October 2, 2017 - October 6, 2017
- What's Nearby