10-13 August, Akershus fortress: Music from Oslo's most beautiful outdoor stage
Karpedammen festival invites you to four days of beatiful music in a unique setting at Akershus fortress.
Program (updated program coming soon):
- Classical brunch with Yngve Søberg, Lydia Hoen Tjore & Reza Aghamir
- In the heights with Norsk Jazzorkester, Sergio Gonzalez & Hilde Louise Asbjørnsen
- Classical brunch with Tine Thing Helseth
- Voices of Freedom with Byron Williams, Sisi Sumbundu & Safari Gospelkor
- Opera Highlights by the pond with Caroline Wettergreen, Yngve Søberg & Nils Georg Nilsen
- SUNSET IN THE PARK: Heine Totland & Mimmi Tamba
- Star meeting: Håkon Kornstad & Reza Aghamir
- A New York, New York Summer with with five solo artists and a 15-man orchestra on stage.
Max 200 tickets to each concert sold separately.
- Last Updated: 06/08/2021
- Source: VisitOSLO as
Tue, August 10, 2021
Wed, August 11, 2021
Thu, August 12, 2021
Fri, August 13, 2021
- August 10, 2021 - August 13, 2021
- What's Nearby