Welcome to Skåtøy Festival 2018 in July on Friday 20 and Saturday 21.
Welcome to Skåtøy Festival 2018 20th - 21th of July!
We welcome you to a festival on idyllic Skåtøy, with a varied program for young and old. Friday's festival takes place in the "garden" of Skåtøy Café. This year's conference is Karl Holte Aarø. Welcome!
Friday, July 20, we will open the festival with the children's show "you and me and we 2-3-4". This day, Camilla Rosenlund, Claudia Scott and the band M.U.L.E perform on stage in our garden.
Saturday, July 21 Bjørn Eidsvåg, the Telemark band Hardhaus and Daniel Kvammen will take the stage at Skåtøy Cafe.
The rest of Friday's program will be released very soon.
Children under 13 years are for free.
- Exhibition with Gallery A in Skåtøy Café's premises.
- Presentation and creative workshop with Ilona: Friday: 12 pm Saturday: 13pm
See also www.skatoyfestivalen.no for more information. We update the page continuously!
Ferry transport: www.fjordbat.no
On 21 July, a festival ferry will be set up as well:
- Out to Skåtøy at 3.30pm
- Back from Skåtøybrygge 10.15pm
You can buy the ferry tickets (NOK 200, -both ways ) at the ferry dock in Kragerø
- The week before the festival from 12.30pm - 3.30pm
- Saturday, 21.7., Two hours before ferry departure.
Follow us on Instagram
- Last Updated: 06/19/2018
- Source: Kragerø Turistkontor
Fri, July 20, 2018
Sat, July 21, 2018
- July 20, 2018 - July 21, 2018
- What's Nearby