Byafossen IL invites all players aged 10 - 15 from the entire Trøndelag to Football School in week 26 under the auspices of Stoke City FC Academy
Stoke City FC Academy has the highest status as a "category one" academy according to. FA's "elite player performance plan".
Stoke City FC is currently playing at the second highest level in England and is investing heavily in cultivating young local talent through the academy. The club wants to build good relationships with young football players in Norway, as well as promote the club.
Football school is a wide range for all boys and girls in grades 10-15 years, regardless of skill level.
For the best benefit of the football school, participants should still have great interest in football and good motivation for varied, but football-specific training.
Participants should also meet refreshed and have a good breakfast every day. Attend by 9:45 every day.
These will be five training-intensive days focusing solely on good football training with coaches from Stoke City FC Academy.
- Byafossen IL poses with older youth practitioners who organize along the way, and translates from English to Norwegian.
- The training starts every day at. 1000 and lasts until 1500, interrupted by a lunch break.
- Lunch is served every day in addition to the kiosk being open
- Participant price: NOK 1900 excl. Registration fee
- Sibling prize (participant 2 and 3 in the same family): NOK 1700 excl. Registration fee
- There will be separate keeper coaches if there are enough registered keepers.
Football school takes place on our field all days 10-15
9.45: Attendance / registration every day
10 - 12: Exercise / activity
12: 00-12: 30: Lunch.
12-30-15: Exercise / activity
Fruit every day once between 1 pm and 2 pm
Everyone must wear football shoes, leg rails, drinking bottle and clothing according to the weather.
- Last Updated: 03/02/2020
- Source: Trondheim Events
Mon, June 22, 2020 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Stoke football academy
- June 22, 2020
- What's Nearby