Steinkjer has 800 years of tradition as a market place at the end of the inner Trondheim Fjord.
Martnan (the market) is perceived as a traditional start to autumn. A "free place" where many people come home for the social aspect. An event that has something for most people, but the focus is turned from trade to culture/experiences.
The committee has the following pillars to work by:
- There should be a CELEBRATION – "an abundance of activity for a few days in the autumn."
- There shall be DIVERSITY - "a sweetie bag with something for the vast majority."
- There shall be TRADE - "Local businesses, self-produced goods and" baubles "in perfect harmony".
- There will be good EXPERIENCES – "a meeting place and entertainment for young and old."
- Last Updated: 02/24/2017
- Source: Innherred Reiseliv
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Friday, August 11, 2017
Saturday, August 12, 2017
The Steinkjer Market
- August 9, 2017 - August 12, 2017
- What's Nearby