Welcome to the 8th annual Friday Birken ski race!
Welcome to TurBirken (Birken Tour), March 15th 2019
The event starts at Thingstadjordet, Rena and finish at Birkebeineren Ski stadium, Lillehammer. TurBirken 54 km is a part of the Birkebeinber triple.
- The trail is 54 km, and identical to the Birkebeinerrennet.
- You have the choice between free technique and classic technique
- All participants must be over the age of 16 (as of 31.12.19)
- A backback weighing at least 3.5 kg must be worn throughout the race.
The Birken Ski festival offers challenges for everyone
Throughout the week Birken Ski festival offers challenges for everyone. In addition to the Birkebeiner Race there are different distances: Ingalåmi, the women's race 5/15 and 30 km, HalvBirken 28 km, StafettBirken 7,5 km x4 (the relay) FredagsBirken C/F 54 km, UngdomsBirken (Youth ski race)15 km and also the children's race.
- Last Updated: 01/22/2019
- Source: Visit Lillehammer
Fri, March 15, 2019
TurBirken (Friday Birkebeiner ski race) 54 km
- March 15, 2019
- What's Nearby