With its majestic location on the mountain slope down to the Åkrafjord, The Mikro cabins looks out over Folgefonna National Park's mighty mountains and formations mirrored in the fjord.
The cabins are hotel standard and are furnished for 4-6 people. Mini-kitchen with all facilities, bathroom with shower and toilet, roof terrace and patio with fire pit. E134 is located along the entire Åkrafjord. E134 connects west with east and Åkrafjordtunet will therefore be a natural stop on the way with a cafeteria and shop that is open every day. The micro cabins are located adjacent to Åkrafjordtunet with all its facilities down to the fjord and will therefore be a natural accommodation. Private parking at the cabins and fast charging are available for electric cars.
Åkrafjordtunet has high-standard apartments available if the cabins are booked or you need more accommodation.
In addition to the fact that the stay and overnight stay in the cabins will be an experience in itself, Åkrafjorden Oppleving offers many unique activities for everyone (contact for booking):
- Guided summit hike up Langfoss with Støl lunch at the top
- Guided summit trip to Alvasnuten with local Eikemo guide including boat transport and lunch
- Via Ferrata climbing with local guide
- Trolljuv bungee jumping experience with an adrenaline kick in majestic surroundings
- Bicycle ride among mountains and fjords
- Canoe / kayak trip on the fjord