There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
This 3-day trip includes a stay at a SPA hotel, a picturesque pilgrimage and a slow journey with Skibladner on lake Mjøsa.
This beautiful 3-day trip includes a stay at a nice SPA hotel, a picturesque pilgrimage along Mjøsa, and a slow journey with Skibladner.
Arrive in Gjøvik on a Monday or Thursday, and check in at Quality Hotel Strand.
Available during the period 21 June – 13 August.
-2 nights in a superior single / double room
-2 breakfast (day 2+3)
- One way trip with Skibladner from Gjøvik to Kapp (day 2)
-1 two-course dinner (day 2)
- Access to Otium SPA (day 2)
NOK 2370,- pr. person in double room.
Single room supplement is NOK 1250, -
- Arrival Gjøvik with check-in at Quality Strand Hotel.
- Accommodation in hotel room, upgraded to superior standard.
- Following breakfast at the hotel, Skibladner – the world's oldest paddle steamer – departs for Kapp at 09:30 a.m., with arrival 10:20 a.m.
The walk from the hotel to the Skibladnerbrygge takes about 15 minutes
- Hiking from Kapp to Gjøvik (19 km). Follow the pilgrims’ path through a unique shoreline landscape. The route leads past small, rural communities, farmyards, agricultural land, cultivated shoreline areas, swimming spots, and woodland.
NOTE. There are no eateries along the pilgrimage route. Bring food and drink for the whole trip!
- As you reach Gjøvik and Strand Hotel, it is time for a delicious, summer-inspired 2-course meal in the hotel restaurant.
- The package includes admission to the hotel's beautiful SPA, with swimming pool, ice bath, saunas and jacuzzi on day 2
- Enjoy a 2-course dinner in the hotel's restaurant
Breakfast at the hotel, and then check-out. Perhaps you would like to explore more?
Check what is available at www.visitostnorge.no
NOTE - Pay attention!
The path crosses private properties. Close all gates and when taking a break, remember not to stay too close to private houses.
Thank you for taking your trash back to the hotel and dispose of it there.
We refer otherwise to the Outdoor Activities Act.
|Per person from||2,370.00 Per person|
|* Price from|