This tour is conducted by Wandering Owl. Norway is known for its incredible fjords, mountains and wildlife.
Take a road trip with us to discover the Arctic wilderness, its sceneries and wildlife. During the tour you will explore mountains, valleys, fjords, beaches and Norwegian villages in a small group. Relax and enjoy a peaceful journey through the Norwegian countryside. Let us take you to the most diverse places and enjoy a home-made lunch, famous hot chocolate and cookies on a winter picnic. If you are lucky you may see some wildlife like reindeer, eagles, sea otters or moose. You will go home with memories of a scenic road trip and the best pictures of you and the stunning landscapes.
Included: guide, transportation, home-made food (Ham & Cheese or vegan Hummus sandwich), cookies, hot drinks, tripod (on request), photography tips, pictures of the tour sent by email in web sized resolution, Wi-Fi in the car and drop-off in the city center
Duration: 4-5 hours
Number of participants: 2-15
Level of difficulty: Easy
Departure time and place: at 10am (10:00) in front of Scandic Ishavshotel
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
We would like all our guests to be informed that the following recommendations have been made to our guides and drivers by Wandering Owl management:
1. If a guest has been in or transited through China (including Hong Kong and Macau), Northern Italy or any other region with Corona virus outbreak during the last two weeks at the time of the tour that we will not be accepting the guest on the tour.
2. As people can be carriers of the virus without symptoms and are also contagious, will can not accept them on tour if they have been in any region with a serious outbreak or in an exclusion zone in the last two weeks.
3. If a guest displays symptoms of the virus on tour the guide will ask questions and action will be taken if deemed necessary.
4. We have asked our guides to refrain from making any physical contact with guests, including hand shakes. No offense is intended, the virus can be shared through contact and people can be carriers without realising.
5. We are encouraging our guides to use hand sanitiser throughout the tour.
6. In order to protect our guides and drivers (Tourism workers are high risk to be exposed) and other guests, we may have to cancel guests from tours if we deem it necessary.