There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
This tour is conducted by Hermes II. Join us for an Arctic Light Adventure – summer as winter.
Join us for an Arctic Light Adventure – summer as winter. Spectacular? Oh yes! Just as enjoyable as the long and bright summer evenings – when the Midnight Sun paints the sky orange – is the winter's beautiful gallery of infinite shades of blue. And
suddenly the darkness may switch over to a spectacular Northern Lights show. Fishmonger Dragøy's delicious fish soup is included and served as we slow down. Enjoy the meal on deck or in the lounge below and find suitable beverage in our fully licenced bar. Thermal suits and warm blankets to lend.
Welcome to a genuine coastal experience under the Arctic light.
Number of guests: 2-35 (min/max)
Departure time: 19:00
Latest arrival time: 10 minutes before departure
Departure point: Floating pier at Stortorget (south of Kystens Hus): Name of boat: Hermes II
Duration: 3 hours
Inclusions & Facilities
• Fish soup from Fishmonger Dragøy
• Coffee/tea/toddy. Other drinks for sale. Fully licenced
• Norwegian- and English speaking local crew
• The history of Hermes II
• Warm blankets and thermal suits to lend
• Heated indoor lounges
• 2 toilets
• Personal safety equipment
• Personal equipment & clothing. For your own comfort we recommend warm clothes.
• Remember that your head, neck, hands and feet also need to be kept warm.
- The tour may be canceled or rescheduled in case of bad weather.