There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
The road between Værlandet and Bulandet is a popular cycletour. From the 6 bridges connecting the island communities, you have a grand overview to both the open sea and hundreds of islands.
The road between Værlandet and Bulandet is a popular cycletour. From the 6 bridges connecting the island communities, you have a grand overview to both the open sea and hundreds of islands. You travel by ferry from Askvoll to Værlandet, about 1 hour, with beautiful view to both the mountain Alden and the island Atløy. Length: 10,8 km, from the ferry quay at Værlandet to the quay at Bulandet.
Bicycle rental: Værlandet Handel (shop), tel. +47 57 73 01 20. Værlandet Guest Harbour, tel. +47 57 73 11 28.
Joker Bulandet (shop), tel. +47 57 73 21 44.
Ferry from Askvoll: 09.15 and 11.45 (Monday-Friday). 11.00 (Saturday, Sunday).
Boatservice to Solund:
Monday to Friday between 20.June – 19.August, you can join the boat "Stjernsund" from the Nikøy quay in Bulandet to Solund every day at 15.30. Arrival Hardbakke 17.15.
- Bike to Værlandet Guestharbour. Here you can visit the Seabirdcentre, and get a meal at the inn.
- Oceansafari from Værlandet Harbour.
- Hiking to the top of Alden, also named "the Norwegian Horse".
- Hiking along the Noth Sea Trail at Værlandet.
- Visit the local museum in Bulandet – "Bulandet Temapark".
- Enjoy the wiew from Halsøyhågen in Bulandet.
- Sculptures at Hillersøyhågen in Bulandet.
- Have a meal at "Havsalaten" cafè and bar in Bulandet.