Bilitt Farm is located about 2 km from Elvestad intersection - towards Moss right next to Rv 120.
The farm was originally the village's focal point with shops, cold storage, gas station and milk reception. The shop stood empty for over 20 years before the current owners took over in 2011. Today, the shop has turned into a nice guesthouse with seven double rooms, showers and toilets separate in their own department, dining room, bar and catering.
The hosts, Peter Fargam and Jeanette Lysell welcomes guests on the farm and can offer much different:
- Bed and breakfast.
- Renting premises for anniversary dinners, celebration of weddings or baptisms where Jeanette stands for food.
- Renting premises for firms that has trade day, seminar etc.
- Training and guidance on the use of horses in public health.
- Courses and private lessons in riding and communication with the horse.
- Horse-assisted psychotherapy / shoing of horse in the smithy on the farm.