Free camping at Langøyene – the only island in the innermost Oslo Fjord where tenting is allowed. You can camp on the island as long as you follow the rules stipulated by the Municipality of Oslo.
The most important rules:
- Keep your camp tidy, and do not litter or harm the nature.
- You are not allowed to "privatise" your camp with equipment that shuts people out.
- The camp shall be quiet between 11 pm and 7 am
- Do not disturb other people.
- You are not allowed to light fires.
- Due to fire safety precautions there should be a distance of at least three metres between the tents.
- You must abide by any written or oral instructions from the Municipality of Oslo. Representatives from the Municipality are allowed to remove items that litter, disturb or shut others out.
- The tents must be used. A tent can not be left uninhabited for more than seven days.