There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Trips in the beautiful local area of Lødingen. Many different route options. Kåringen, Gamdalen and Eide are the places we prefer to make use of. None of these options are too demanding, and would suit most anyone regardless of previous experience. The routes, and trips, are adapted to weather conditions.
We will serve hot drink (coffee or chocolate), and some snacks.
We will provide the local guide, skis, ski poles, shoes and shoe covers.
Attendance from AdventureLand's premises in Sjøvegen 6, Lødingen
You have to meet up 30 minutes before trip start.
To participate, you need to bring the right clothing and footwear. Feel free to use our list of recommended clothes when you pack:
• Base layers, long underwear (wool or synthetic)
• Insulating mid layer, fleece jacket or vest
• Waterproof / breathable jacket (or soft shell)
• Insulating jacket (worn at stops)
• Waterproof / breathable pants (or soft shell)
• Insulating hat, cap, balaclava or headband
• Neck or face gaiter (bandana or similar)
• Wool socks (remember spare socks too)
• Gloves, mittens and / or over mittens
• AdventureLand will provide you the right shoes
• A medium sized backpack for extra snack, drinking water, hot drinks and extra clothing. This you can rent from AdventureLand
From 28/12 to 10/4. Monday, Wednesday and Sunday. Trip start 11:00
Duration 4 hours
Price from NOK 690 p.p.
group size: 2-10