There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Jevnaker – cross-country skiing at Veståsen and Eggemoen
Jevnaker has two hillsides, Øståsen and Veståsen. If you are looking for peace and quiet, and perhaps solitude on your trip, then the Veståsen trails are ideal. People are far and few between, and you feel close to nature. Listen to the woodpecker tapping away at a dry pine tree, the ripple of the stream searching for the ocean, the capercaillie emerging from the spruce trees, and the soft crackling of snow melting in the sunshine. Get lost in your own thoughts as you glide this beautiful landscape.
Jevnaker Vestås Skiløyper, Facebook
How to reach Veståsen
To get to Veståsen, drive towards Bjoneroa and Halvorbøle from the centre of Jevnaker. After 5-6 km, turn left onto “Falla veg” (small wooden sign). Continue to the end of the road, and you have reached the heart of the forest at Veståsen – Flekkerøymyra.
Veståsen, 3520 Jevnaker
Food & drink
Restaurants at Hadeland Glassverk
Check out the beautiful Thorbjørnrud Hotel located on the banks of Randsfjorden
Subject to good snow conditions in the lowlands:
Show consideration during your visit, and follow these basic guidelines:
• Adhere to the code of conduct for public right of access
• Park at designated car parks and campsites
• Take your litter home or use the bins provided
• Remember the rules for keeping dogs on a lead; respect campfire bans and restrictions, and use designated sites only
• Try to use local shops along the route
• Drive nicely, but not too nicely – keep up with the traffic
• Last, but not least; ENJOY your trip!