Electric Snowmobile Safari to Advent Lodge - Svalbard Adventures
Explore the surroundings of Longyearbyen on our innovative electric snowmobiles from Lynx! After charging up with solar power, we venture through the historical areas of Longyearbyen before heading to the cozy cabin, Advent Lodge.
Explore the surroundings of Longyearbyen on our innovative electric snowmobiles from Lynx!
After charging up with solar power, we venture through the historical areas of Longyearbyen before heading to the cozy cabin, Advent Lodge.
Our silent scooters provide a unique experience of the majestic Svalbard landscape as we drive through the historical surroundings of Adventdalen. Upon reaching Advent Lodge, we take an extended break for hot drinks and biscuits.
We savor the changing colors of nature, from shades of blue to the first rays of the year's sunlight, before returning to Longyearbyen.
Choose the silent path for your next Svalbard adventure with our Lynx snowmobile tours, a memorable experience powered by clean energy.
- Transport to and from accommodation
- Winter suit, boots, gloves, helmet, goggles, and balaclava
- Experienced guide with emergency and safety equipment
- Search and rescue insurance
- Hot drinks and biscuits
- We recommend you wear warm clothing
- On colder days an extra set of gloves as a liner to our mittens
- A mid-layer consisting of a sweater and pants in fleece or wool is advisable
- Down jackets, or other heavily insulated clothing, are not recommended beneath the snowmobile suit
- A base-layer of wool or an equivalent is essential
- A valid driving license for a car or motorcycle must be carried during the whole trip to drive a snowmobile.
The passenger does not need to have a driver’s licence.
The participant is responsible for ensuring the validity of their driver’s license in Svalbard and Jan Mayen, and should contact the relevant authorities for any queries. The guide will check each participant’s license and may refuse participation if necessary.
No refunds will be provided due to an invalid driver’s license.
Minimum participants: 2 drivers
Last updated: 03/01/2024
Source: Svalbard Reiseliv AS