Etna Familiecamping is a summer and winter camping with about 90 spacious sites, of which 60 have electricity. There are also 11 different cabins. The campsite is located in Etnedal in the Valdres.
Valdres, the pearl of the Norwegian valleys, is a region in the province of Oppland and is known for its beautiful nature, clean air and the many sporting and recreational opportunities.
The campsite is situated on the river Etna with opportunities for swimming, canoeing and of course fishing.
There is plenty of opportunity for everyone to enjoy the quietness, the space and of course the hospitality.
What can we offer:
• Spacious camping sites
• Cabins, a caravan and tents for rent (also for disabled)
• Summer and winter activities
• Playground for children
• Free internet
• Small shop
• Bread and buns to order
• Restaurant with terrace for simple meals
• Roofed house with barbecue
• Kitchen, hobs and microwave and washing dishes
• Washing machine and tumble dryer
• Toilet building for men and women and a family room (also for disabled)
• Dogs are allowed.