Fjord Angling & Sightseeing
Company trip and team building in Balestrand, in the middle of the legendary Sognefjord in Western Norway. Join our enthusiastic, local instructor and Capt. To for fishing and sightseeing.
Join in Capt. Tor on a fishing and sightseeing trip on the picturesque Esefjorden.
Show up 15 min before departure at Balestrand Adventure House / Tourist Information.
* Dress warm: It's always colder on the fjord than on land, also summertime. We always recommend good shell jackets/trousers, good hiking shoes and propper warm clothes and underwear of wool all season, especially in the cold season.
* Language guiding: English and Norwegian
* Life jakets: Suits and boots included in the price and can be borrowed in cold and rainy weather.
* Free parking outside Balestrand Adventure house and around
* Rainy weather and such? We run as normal even if it rains. We operate in fjords - our safe fjord program works if it rains with our open, steady boat. We have suits and boots that keep you warm and dry. Rain is the new luxary and just tops your Norwegian fjord experience. Tor has 35 years of experience with his program - it works.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Age: 5 year +
Last updated: 02/07/2024
Source: Visit Sognefjord AS