Fjordtaxi AS is a taxi boat that runs ordinary transport with passenger and goods in the Oslofjord. In addition, Fjordtaxi offer guided sightseeing tours, fishing tours, lighthouse visit and seal safari.
Fjordtaxi is based at Arås marina outside Tønsberg town. Public bus service from / to Tønsberg every 20 minute. There is also parking at the marina.
From Arås there are short distances to the archipelago and Færder national park. The boat is a fast Halco 29 'with 310 hp. and bears the name "The Crow".
It is registered for up to 12 people with luggage.
Fjordtaxi has one owner, Rune Hübner. He is an experienced skipper, raised in the archipelago and know all the islets, reefs and attractions that are worth visiting.
Activities: Sightseeing - guided tours for groups up to 12 people.
- Round Trip The islands Fjærholmen, Bjerkøsundet, Årøsund, - historic walk on Fulehuk Lighthouse and Mellom Bolæren. Price: kr. 3.000, - to 5.000, -.
- Lighthouse visit Visit Færder- or Fulehuk Lighthouse and get a historical tour. Price kr. 1.000, - to 3.000, -.
- Seal safari Visit and experience the seals in Færder National Park. Price kr. 1.000, - to 2.000, -.
- Fishing Trips Bring your own fishing equipment. The Fjordtaxi's skipper, who also has fished for many years, will take you to the best fishing spots in the outer Oslofjord. Price kr. 1.000, - to 3.000, -.
- Hunting Tours If you are a hunter, and can go hunting for felling birds, mink, seals or small game.