There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
The fly fishing zone is rich on trout and is covered by the fishing permit for Hunn river from Breiskallbrua southwards. Children below 16 years does not need a fishing permit.
How to travel to the fly fishing zone in the Hunn river:
- Type "Skartsetervegen 12, 2830 RAUFOSS"
- Or use the coordinates:
Latitude - 60.690233899
Longitude - 10.604693599
- From Gjøvik, drive 15 kilometres south on Rv 4 towards Oslo.
- Turn right by Raufoss S/Prøven.
- Turn left after 500 metres
- Keep driving 100 metres and stop
- Children below 16 years does not need a fishing permit.
- Fishing in the fly fishing zone is permitted from May 10th - September 10th from 8 am - 12 pm
- Catch and release applies to all fish
- A knotless hand net must be used
The fly fishing zone is covered by the fishing permit for Hunn river from Breiskallbrua southwards
- 1 Day: NOK 100,-
- 1 Week: NOK 200,-
- 1 Year (Jan 1st - Dec. 31st): NOK 350,-
Points of sale:
- Arne Wangen AS, Raufoss
- Gjøvikregionen Turistkontor
- Jakt og Friluft Gjøvik
- MX Sport Gjøvik AS
- Sport 1 Raufoss
- YX Gjøvik
- YX Reinsvoll
- Badeland Gjestegård