The fly fishing zone is rich on trout and is covered by the fishing permit for Hunn river from Breiskallbrua southwards. Children below 16 years does not need a fishing permit.
How to travel to the fly fishing zone in the Hunn river:
- Type "Skartsetervegen 12, 2830 RAUFOSS"
- Or use the coordinates:
Latitude - 60.690233899
Longitude - 10.604693599
- From Gjøvik, drive 15 kilometres south on Rv 4 towards Oslo.
- Turn right by Raufoss S/Prøven.
- Turn left after 500 metres
- Keep driving 100 metres and stop
- Children below 16 years does not need a fishing permit.
- Fishing in the fly fishing zone is permitted from May 10th - September 10th from 8 am - 12 pm
- Catch and release applies to all fish
- A knotless hand net must be used
The fly fishing zone is covered by the fishing permit for Hunn river from Breiskallbrua southwards
- 1 Day: NOK 100,-
- 1 Week: NOK 200,-
- 1 Year (Jan 1st - Dec. 31st): NOK 350,-
Points of sale:
- Arne Wangen AS, Raufoss
- Gjøvikregionen Turistkontor
- Jakt og Friluft Gjøvik
- MX Sport Gjøvik AS
- Sport 1 Raufoss
- YX Gjøvik
- YX Reinsvoll
- Badeland Gjestegård