This tour is conducted by Hermes II. Join us on a journey back in time. You board Hermes II, a beautifully restored boat from 1917 and set course for the old trading post Finnkroken.
This combination gives you the ultimate cultural and coastal experience. On the way to Finnkroken you get to hear the boat's exciting history and enjoy the atmosphere both on and below deck.
After 2 hours we arrive at Finnkroken. Here you will get a tour around the buildings from 1802, the pier and around the area. The village museum and the church are also ready for visits. You can also prioritize walking in nice, easily accessible hiking trails. Swimming pool, water and lookout points are in a row. And if the kids want to run between the houses, throw some horseshoes, or come up with something on their own, they are free to do so.
Excellent trip for both local and visiting guests, whether you want to enjoy the boating experience and the surroundings around Tromsøsjø or are passionate about old boats and history. Anyway, it's just to enjoy!
On the trips you can buy local food (hot and cold dishes) and drinks.
Welcome on board!
- Storytelling. Hear the story of Hermes II
- Heated lounge under deck
- Warm drink. Other drinks can be bought on board
- Warm blankets and thermal suits if you wish. To make the trip comfortable, you should dress well and warmly. Remember that hats, scarves, mittens and sturdy, warm shoes are also important clothing
- All personal safety equipment
- Village walk on Finnkroken and entrance to Armauerhuset, Bygdemuseet and Kirken.
- Map of trails if you want to go hiking
Transport to and from Hermes II
On the trips you can buy local food (both warm and cold meals) and drinks.
Warm clothes. To make the trip comfortable, you should dress well and warmly. Remember that hats, scarves, mittens and sturdy, warm shoes are also important clothing
Number of guests: 2-18
Departure times: Saturdays at 10:00
Attendance: No later than 10 minutes before departure.
Departure from the floating pier at Kystens Hus / Stortorget.
Duration 7 hours
- A minimum of 2 guests is required for the trip to be completed.
- The trip can be canceled or rescheduled in bad weather.
- Young children can join. Not wheelchair accessible.