There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Furutangen Hostel is beautifully situated by the fjord on western Randøy, in Hjelmeland municipality in Ryfylke.
Furutangen offers simple accommodation in four dormitories, 4 apartments and 1 house. The dormitories have rooms for two to four beds. Most of the rooms have private baths, and a number of rooms are especially equipped for disabled guests. In addition, each dormitory has a lounge, a small kitchen, and a laundry facility. The house has 3 bedrooms and a total of 5 beds. Each of the 4 apartments has 2 beds (1 room with a double bed) with kitchenette and private bathroom. The main building has a dining hall that seats about 100 persons and a large kitchen. Self-catered or staffed by the centre. There is also a large conference room.
Furutangen offers different activities:
- Swimming and fishing
- 18 kayaks and canoes with equipment
- Sand volleyball court
- Tarzan trails and large outdoor area in the woods
- Football field and play area for the children
- Barbeque pits
- Guest marina
- Space for approx. 20 caravans or tent in the woods area
- Furutangen Arena has the opportunity to serve 200 people at a time for a barbecue
- Furutangen Arena has the opportunity to have an outdoor concert with space for 350 listeners