On the occasion of the hotel"s 300-year anniversary in 1990, Galleri Walaker 300 was opened in the old outhouse at the rear of the hotel
The building as is stands today was built in 1883 using materials from the old timber-built church in Solvorn, which was constructed in approximately 1600. The old building, well worthy of preservation, has housed exhibitions of works by both local and national artists.
Open every day for hotel guests.
The gallery is open for outside guests Saturday and Sunday from 12.00 to 17.00.