Join us on this guided paddling holiday in one of the two UNESCO listed fjords of Norway
• Easy paddle in the dramatic UNESCO listed Geiranger fjord
• Scenic hike to great campsite with stunning views over the fjord
• Meet local heritage on old farms
• The sheer size of the fjords and your humble presence is an overwhelming experience
Read on Tripadvisor how other people have experienced paddling with us.
What is included in this kayak trip
• All meals, starting with lunch at day 1 and ending with lunch on day 2.
• The services of an experienced Norway Adventures guide throughout the trip, including basic paddle and safety instructions before starting.
• 1 night camping and the use of all camping gear (except sleeping bag).
• All kayak equipment (single or double kayaks, paddle, paddle vest, waterproof luggage bag).
Start: day 1: 10.30 am in Hellesylt (or by exception in Geiranger (waterfront Geiranger Camping))
Finish: day 2: between 4 and 6 pm in Hellesylt (or by exception Geiranger, but you can take the ferry back over the fjord to Hellesylt).
*) Possible add-on for more paddling fun: add a two day guided kayak trip at the Atlantic Coast,in total different landscape, after your trip in the Geiranger fjord. Ask us!
Prices and availablity
Prices start from NOK 2900,- (adults), NOK 1700,- (children)
Please send us an inquiry for possible other dates that match your wishes.