- Pure nature - awsome rest!
Gran nordre offer a farm holiday in beautiful surroundings in Snåsa. The farm is located close to county road 763, but quiet and sheltered with fields, meadows and forest landscapes near Lake Snåsavatnet - the 6th largest lake inNorway.
The farm offer accommodation in three free-standing holiday homes on the farm
- Gran Stabbur: accommodates up to 5 pax
- Vognbua: accommodates up to 7 pax
- Kåret: accommodates up to 8 pax
All three houses have bathrooms and basic kitchen. Stabburet and vognbua are restored so that the original characteristics have been retained, while still offering the necessary comforts for a pleasant holiday.
Additionally, we offer rooms in the main building on the farm. There are 3 double rooms and a single room, all with communal bathroom.
Breakfast can be served on request.
In addition to the accommodation featured on the farm, the hosts also offer tillegg til overnatting på gården tilbyr også verstkapet overnatting i naturnære omgivelser:
Svartbakken seter: 2 hytter for opptil 6 personer
Magic Glamping ved bredden av Granaelva: comfort camping for opptil 4 personer
Experiences and activities in and around Gran Nordre, depending in the season:
- Swimming and relaxing by Lake Snåsavatnet - Norway's 6th largest lake.
- Fishing for trout and char in lake Snåsavatnet, Granaelva river or Jørstadelva river.
- Hiking, canoing or terrain biking, combined by foragning for mushrooms and berries.
- Greenhouse barn, a very special barn solution, where the cow barn is used as a green house in the summer while the cows are out to pasture.
- Presentation and tour of the farm with an introduction to how the farm is operated.
- Take part in daily work on the farm, by prior agreement ("Trial Farming")
- Access to barbecue and bonfire area and outdoor furniture.
Experiences and activities in and around Snåsa
- Blåfjella Skjækerfjella National Park - a large number of mountain peaks and more than 2000 fishing waters to choose from.
- Saemien Sijte- Snåsa is a cultural centre for south samis. Visit Saemine Sijte to learn about southern Sami history and culture.
- Seteropplevelser - Two mountain farms are in active use all year, complemented by 15- 20 summer mountain farms receiving visitors all summer.
- Salmon fishing - 1/2 hr from the river Namsen - known as "the king of salmon rivers" and Sanddøla river.
- Namsskogan family park - 1 hr away from Snåsa. Elk, bear and many wild animals from the local fauna can be seen in the park.
- Bølareinen - pre-historic rock carvings by Bøla
- Roaldsteinen - hiking trip