- Beer, bed and breakfast
Grana Bryggeri, housed in a beutiful timber building, is situated in rural surroundings around 3 km from Snåsa town centre. Grana is also a microbrewery where you will be served lovely local beer. The hosts goes a long way to make the guest feel welcome and is more than happy to help the guests navigate around the local area
- Grana Brygger offer 3 double rooms accommodation up to 6 people.
- Alle 3 room feature a fridge and a coffee machine and share 2 communal bathrooms and living room.
- Shared BBQ and terrace.
- Free WIFI
- Pet friendly
Grana Bryggeri also offer food service:
- lunch and dinner by pre-order.
- Pub/bar featuring beer brewed on site and other local beer.
- Lokal cuisine and local beer.
- Beer tasting
- Function rooms available for hire
Nature experiences just outside the door
Snåsa is a village with wild beauty, abundant wildlife and many lakes. Granaelva River nearby offers trout fishing or swimming. Along Lake Snåsavatnet, Norway's sixth largest lake, you will find many fine beaches. The lake is considered to be well-suited for fishing for trout and char. Hike in the woods, pick mushrooms or berries and go for a "tip" walk.
If you want more adventures, the possibilities are many with Blåfjella-Skjækerfjella National Park, a large number of mountain peaks and more than 2000 fishing lakes to choose from. In the summer there are 15-20 summer mountain farms that welcome visitors throughout the summer.