Are you ready for an unparalleled outdoor experience? Hornelen Via Ferrata is a brand new climbing route in Bremanger, Nordfjord, that takes you 860 meters straight up Europe's highest sea cliff. With air all around you and the sea straight underneath this is an experience you will not forget! Hornelen Via Ferrata offers three climbing routes; Ørnelia, Olavsruta and Hekseveggen (the Witch's Wall) Hekseveggen is named after the lower part of the mountain wall and is a great halfday tour suitable for people of an average fitness level. Welcome to your next adventure with Hornelen Via Ferrata!
Guided half-day tour
The guided half-day tour takes place on the lower part of the Hornelen called Hekseveggen (the Witch's Wall).
The trip is a good choice for those who want a shorter climbing trip, with a moderate degree of difficulty. Although it has a less challenging climb, it is still an exciting and airy experience to cross directly above the ship berth.
● Climbing a Via Ferrata in such spectacular, airy surroundings creates a profound sense of mastery and joy.
● Suitable for you who are sporty and want to explore a new activity, alone or on a trip with family and friends
● Skilled guides will ensure you and your group's safety so that you can focus entirely on your own climbing and the experience in the group
Price: NOK. 1195,- per person
● Half-day (approx. 4 hours)
● Degree of difficulty: Moderate
● Min. weight 40 kg / max 120 kg
● Min. 14 years (needs waiver signed by adult)
● Max 6 persons per group per guide
● Season: June - October
● The trip starts with a hike along the shore, approx. 45 min. Then there will be about 2 hours of climbing. From there you will return to the starting point along a lovely trail that takes about 1.5 hours to walk
Included in the price:
● Access to the trail
● Via Ferrata safety kit:
• Via Ferrata Lanyard
You need to bring:
• Suitable clothing
• Gloves, (gloves can be bought in the shop)
• Packed lunch and drink (no water available during the trip).
Last updated: 08/14/2023
Guided Half-day tour Hekseveggen I Hornelen Via Ferrata