Join us on a tour in the wonderful surroundings where Herdlefjorden meets Hjeltefjorden for some rock climbing along the bay!
On this beautiful three-hour climb along the fjord you get to experience the peaceful fjord landscape and have a lot of fun!
During the trip we will climb on climbing nets, rope bridge and zip lines. You will get to see the ruins of the Second World War, parts of a torpedo battery built during the Cold War, and much more. During the trip, there will be a short stop, where we can enjoy our lunch. The group consist of maximum 9 people.
We always use experienced guides on our tours. Before the tour we will have a safety check-out, where you will learn what you need for do this trip. We will help you with all safety equipment and everything practical.
In this area where we are climbing there has been over 240 different bird species discovered, so maybe we'll also see eagles and other rare birds!
Pick up and drop off:
Between the Norled Terminal and the Tourist Information (Strandkaien 3). See map here. Look for the minibus. Please be there at least 10 min before of departure. The bus is included in the price.
The lunch consist of a breakfast bun, wraps or baguette and a juice. If you suffer from any allergies we do offer fruit and juice. However, we recommend you bring your own lunch.
Age and height restrictions:
Minimum age: 7 years
Children: 7 - 13 years
Adults: from 14 years upwards
Minimum height: 140 cm
- An experienced guide will be with you at all times. You do not need any previous experience in climbing.
- Helmet, harness and all other necessary safety equipment will be provided
- Any climbers that may be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate and the trip will not be refunded.
- Packed lunch is included
- Wear clothing appropriate to the weather condition. Use hiking or mountaineering shoes
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses