This tour s conducted by GuideGunnar. I have run this chase since the beginning of the Aurora business in Tromsø in 2006, and have been out there over 1700 nights to give my guests what they came for.
Experience Aurora Borealis, the northern lights with GuideGunnar – as seen in `Jakten på Nordlyset`, TVNorge and in `Dem Polarlicht auf der Spur`, NDR Fernsehen.
• Pick up from Magic Ice
• GuideGunnar's guide service.
• Catering snacks served around the camp fire: From Lefsekjerringa in Tromsø; Arctic Norway's traditional and locally made pastry with cream and sweet goat cheese. Served with hot black currant juice.
• Arctic proof warm boots and thermo suit. Dress to impress the Arctic's sub zero temperatures.
• Camera tripods.
• If we catch a good one, I share GuideGunnar Aurora Chase photographs from your Aurora night with you.
• A Google Map directions link, showing your Aurora Chase tour route.
• Return transport to your accommodation, in the city.
Please bring: Warm underwear, hat, scarf, finger gloves and Mitten gloves. Eat a good dinner before the chase, it can be a long night. Bring a water bottle and some extra snacks. Camera and tripod.
Departure time and place: 06.30 pm (18.30) from Magice Ice: Kaigata 4
Latest meeting time: 10 minutes before departure (06.20pm)
Duration: Duration: 6 - 8 hours
Number of participants: 1 - 10 guests.
Level of difficulty: Medium / Easy
GuideGunnar`s Private Aurora Chase, includes a outdoor dinner.
Vegetar / meat. No vegan.
Open for families with kids from 1 year.