Haugabakka is known as Klepp Village Museum and have two buildings, the old school house and "Folgehuset".
Klepp Village Museum is located at Haugabakka in Klepp village centre. The old Jæren house was built in 1852, as the first schoolhouse in the area. Part of the house was home of the teacher and his family.
The second house at the location is build in 1906 and in the Sandnes tradition. The house is a so called "folgehus" which means that the old farmer and his wife lived there after handing over the farm to the oldest son.
Open on request for groups.