Enjoy views of the Norwegian fjords while sitting in the passenger seat of a helicopter high above the magnificent mountains and glaciers.
Enjoy views of the Norwegian fjords while sitting in the passenger seat of a helicopter high above the magnificent mountains and glaciers. Definitely this is the most thrilling way to see the snow-capped rocks, cliffs, created by glacial erosion, cascading waterfalls and spectacular epishelf lakes.
With Tandem Voss’ helicopter, with 3 to 5 passenger seats capacity, it will be an unforgettable experience.
Your helicopter ride includes:
- 7 minutes of ground instruction
- Approximately 20 minutes of flight
- Pilot acts as a guide during your flight
- You may choose a flight path on your own after coordination with our officer
It is important to know:
- You must be at least 18 years old to book your ride
- Individuals under 18 years old can ride when approved by a parent or guardian
- Consumption of alcohol and other intoxicants at least 8 hours before riding is strictly prohibited
- At the day of the flight make sure to bring an ID document with photo (identity card, passport or driving license)
- Flights, landings and routes may vary due to weather conditions and are at the pilot’s discretion
- Make sure you bring your camera to film breathtaking views!