HOV ST. ANDREAS, gnr. 60 Hov søndre (Hov parish)
Near the end of the 16th century you could call Hov church an annex of Land main church. An older church was demolished in 1648 and a new church was raised during the following year, this new church did however prove to be short lived and fell in 1778 when it may have been burned to the ground, considering the findings of charcoal during the clean up of the grounds in 1780. 1780 was also the year that the current church was consecrated.
The old walls of the cemetery reveals the original size of the grounds. When the church was built in 1781 additional gatehouses was raised by the Northern and Eastern entrances. About 1920 the cemetery got expanded towards the East due to a relocation of the main road by the church, an additional expansion happened in 1958 towards the South and 1976 towards the West. It's hard to say for sure, but most likely the current church stands at the same spot as the medieval church once did.