There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Do you need fast internet or a coworking space while you experience Lofoten, - a place to work between fishing trips and good nature- and cultural experiences?
Hovedkontoret (Head office) is located on the beautiful island of Skrova in Lofoten.
The Hovedkontoret is for those who want to bring the work along, and at the same time get the good holiday feeling on workation in Lofoten.
We offer flexible space (free seating) in a common area, and two private offices.
Hovedkontoret also offers packages that include combined office and living facilities, and you can rent office space both on day, week, - and monthly basis.
• Free seating
• rent for a day, week or month
• fast internet
• comfortable chairs
• coffee machine
• access to printer
• Free ferry ride
• Skrova mountain hiking before or after work
• Morning bath on one of the beautiful beaches
• Take a walk between the many outdoor photo exhibitions (sops.no)
• City bikes (summer)
• Grocery store
• Gallery Skrova (open on request wintertime)
• pub / restaurants (in wintertime: check opening hours at Visit Skrova on Facebook)
• Fishing trips
• Kayaking trips
• Good conditions for kiting