There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Jostedalsbreen National Park Centre, Stryn, Nordfjord. Learn about the biggest glacier on the European mainland.
Beautifully situated at Stryn lake in Oppstryn
- Visitor center exhibiting the natural and cultural history of the local area
- Entrance to the center includes a short film about the Jostedalsbreen glacier. 9 languages. Reservation language.
- Botanical garden featuring local flora of the forests, wetlands, alpine region and the cultural landscape
- Geological park featuring 26 rock types of the region of Sogn og Fjordane
- Information about glacier- and mountain hikes and local nature- and cultural paths.
- Giftshop with a wide variety of traditional souvenirs, items of Norwegian design and locally made jewelery from Norwegian rocks
- Café offering coffee and tea, refreshments, baked goods and sweet treats.
- Dining room for 115 people with a panoramic view over the lake of Oppstryn surrounded by majestic mountains
|Children 4-16||50.00 Tickets|
|Children under 3 years Children 0-3||0.00 Tickets|
|Family ticket Family 2+2||250.00 Tickets|
|* Price from|