Kragerø Trekking Association was founded in 1946. The objective is to get as many as possible out in the nature. The association has two houses: Stangnes (directly to the open sea) and the Turistcabin on Jambakkmyra (in the forest)
The Norwegian Trekking Association (in short DNT) is Norway's biggest outdoor activities organisation. For some 140 years, we've been working to promote trekking and to improve conditions for all who enjoy the country's broad range of outdoor attractions.
The Tourist Associations spring itinerary 2018
You can join different tours nearby the sea, in the forest or on mountains!
15. April: The island Gumøy. We meet up at the Traxibåtbrygga (pier for the taxiboats nearby the ferrystation) at 10:00.
22.April: Portør. Easy walk from Joker to Vakthusheia and back.
29. April: Østerholdtheia. Easy walk in the forest.
6. May: The island Jomfruland. Blooming of the anemones.
13. May: Moskan i Felle. Trip to Gjerstad.
20.May: Trosby to Valle. (Coastal path)
27. May: Lårdalsstigen. Along steep mountains on top of the Telemarkscanal.
3. June: Mørkvann. Easy walk in the forest.
10. June: Hjasufsknatten. Short but steep walk with the view over Nisser.
17. June: Canoeing to Kjølebrønd.
Any questions, please call 0047/92225957 and check out Facebook: Kragerø Turlag
For familytrips/trips with children please see: Barnas Turlag Kragerø