Go fishing in Kula – Large cabin on the northern shore of Lomsjøen
Kula is a classic and basic cabin, suitable for anglers looking for accommodation without unnecessary luxury in a scenic area with fish in abundance. Gas stove for cooking. Water is fetched from the river.
The inexpensive rent and idyllic location in the wild make Kula an excellent base for hikes in the forest and hunting and fishing in the hills. Lomsjøen is one of the few lakes where visitors can catch their own dinner using nets and otter boards.
Facilities included in the rent:
- Beds for 8 people (9 people if two are good friends)
*The “Brakka” building is also for rent, with room for a further 3 people.
- 12 volts electric power from solar panels
- Gas for fridge and stove
- Crockery and cutlery
- Car road all the way to the door
- Rowing boat and free fishing with rod, otter board and net in the lake Lomsjøen
- Telephone antenna
Good to know about mobile phone coverage
There is little or no mobile phone coverage at the cabin. However, inside there is a Nokia 61 / 1611) which is connected to an antenna on the roof. Insert your normal SIM card (no micro-SIM) and you can make calls.
Cabin rental prices
Members of Søndre Land hunting and fishing association are entitled to a 50% discount.
The rent is conditional on cleaning after use. If the cabin is not cleaned, a supplement of NOK 1,000 will be incurred.
Rent per night:
- Kula, NOK 400
- Additional rent for Brakka, NOK 300
Rent for the weekend (Friday – Sunday):
- Kula, NOK 800
- Additional rent for Brakka, NOK 600
Rent per week:
- Kula, NOK 2,000
- Additional rent for Brakka, NOK 1,500
Turn off road Fv 245 and follow the road Lomsjøvegen for about 8.5 km.
Kula is set in scenic surroundings on the northern shore of Lomsjøen. (You will approach from the south.)
- The road to the cabin is a toll road, NOK 40 per day.
For information or to book, please contact Martin Iversen:
- Tel. +47 456 13 222
- E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org