There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Welcome to a stay with Helena & Hans at Kvarstad farm
Kvarstad is a vibrant farm in full operation. The hosts have opened their doors for conferences, functions, and accommodation. On the menu is home-cooked food – some of which is based on the farm's own produce. The potato cellar has been converted into a friendly farm shop and café, where you will find the farm's own chocolate confectionery and ice cream as well as a wide selection of local farm products. In the garden, guests have access to a large BBQ. The surrounding landscape is rich in cultural heritage, and has a network of country lanes ideal for spectacular cycling adventures.
The farm has 12 rooms, sleeping a total of 29 people.
Find accommodation suitable for you and your group in the overview below or find the most recent rates at Kvarstad farm’s website.
Our main building can sleep eight people spread over three rooms.
– The main-building suite has one room with two separate beds, and also two beds on the mezzanine. Separate bathroom and living room.
– The other two rooms have a double and twin beds respectively. These rooms share one bathroom with toilet.
The side building has five rooms, sleeping a total of 13 people. It features two living rooms and a well-equipped kitchen, one bathroom with shower and toilet, separate toilet facilities on the ground floor, and separate shower facilities in the basement. The house is ideal as a holiday home for small groups and families, and is child-friendly with safe play areas.
– Three of the rooms have a double bed and an extra bed each.
– One room has bunk beds.
Book the side building online at Airbnb
The apartment has four rooms sleeping a total of eight people, a bathroom with shower and toilet, a well-equipped kitchen, and living room with access to terrace. It is also offers use of a bathroom with shower and toilet via a separate entrance.
Book the apartment online at Airbnb
– Bed linen and towels (one large/one small): NOK 100 per set.
– Choice of self-catering or breakfast in the main building at NOK 100 per person.
– If booked in advance, we can arrange for some basic breakfast products to be put in your fridge.