There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
The lake Landåsvatnet is situated 501 metres above sea level in Landåsbygda in Søndre Land. The lake is 3 km long with an area of 250 hectares. The average depth is 10–15 metres, and the deepest point is 30 metres.
- Common minnow
- Crucian carp
Fishing regulations and fees:
- Fishing is permitted with a rod from land and boat. Please refer to the regulations for inland fishing.
- Fishing permits are sold at Statoil in Hov, Joker in Landåsbygda and from special boxes at either end of the lake.
- All types of equipment are permitted, in accordance with the regulations for inland fishing.
- Fishing with nets requires permission from Landåsbygda hunting and fishing association.
- Planer board fishing has been suspended for the time being.
Fishing restrictions, minimum size etc.:
- At present there are no restrictions in place, and fishing is permitted from the time the ice melts until 1 October.
Getting there: From Gjøvik,
- Follow road Rv 33 Fagernesveien in the direction of Dokka.
- Turn right at the sign for Landåsbygda.
- Continue towards "the centre" of Landåsbygda until you can see the Landåsvatnet lake on your left. Distance: around 26 km from the centre of Gjøvik.
|Fishing Lisence Halvårskort||100.00 Fee|
|Fishing Lisence||30.00 1 day|
|Fishing Lisence||200.00 Seasoncard|
|* Price from|